Tuesday, July 17, 2012

LA in two weeks.

two weeks from yesterday, i'll be sitting on a plane headed for cali.

it's crazy to me that it's coming up so quickly...and all i can think about is how much i have to do in preparation.

like raise the rest of my funds.

thanks to some of you along with my family and friends i have raised a total of $550.
praise Jesus.

i am just short $300.

that's really nothing with God right?

i thought about doing one of those amazing giveaways in exchange for donations...but i just don't have the time right now.
life...well, let's just say, is a little crazy right now. with school and working, my free time seems to be at a minimum. anyone know where i'm coming from?

so here's where i'm at.

i'm in need of your help.


if you could, pray about giving for my trip.
if this is something God leads you to do, i will forever be greatful for your support.

$300 is chump change to our God.

but most importantly, could you be in prayer for my team and i?

i know that God is going to move mountains on this trip. but all your prayers are so appreciated.


happy tuesday beautiful.
all my love,
meg





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying you meet your goal dear friend!!

"Is anything too hard for the Lord?"-Genesis 18:14

xo

Erin James said...

Girl I know God will provide!! I love how you said that $300 is chump change to Him. The other day, I was talking to a mentor of mine about financial struggles and waiting for God to provide. And she said, "He can do it. I've seen Him provide out of nothing. He has ALOT of money." So true and I am praying so much for you as you get ready to come out HERE !!! :) And I cannot wait to meet :)

Love you!

 
site design by designer blogs