Monday, September 26, 2011

happy monday & thank YOU!

i started off the week with a bang: a 100% and then a 90% on two test...lets see if we can keep this train going! :]

i had a wonderful weekend and hope you did as well!
first off, the buckeyes won. second, the browns beat the dolphins for the second year in a row.

{this does wonders for our marriage}

sunday we had the whole family over to watch the game...except melinda...sad face. but she called me right at the end to celebrate the victory together screaming on the phone. ladies, it's the little things when you get married. like how my team is better than his.

{this is how we do football}

and third...you all have happened to me!
seriously though, i can't tell you the overwhelming sense of gratitude i have for you beautiful readers. your comments on my last two post have blown me out of the water. it's tough to write what's really on your mind because even though this is my blog...i still worry about what others may or may not think. this is something God is patiently showing me doesn't really matter. i really can't thank you all enough for your kind and (SUPER) encouraging words! i thank the Lord for each and everyone of you!

{via}

this is just a super short post letting YOU know how much i love you! because i have a mound of homework to get to, and i'd really like to work out. but i am working on a post with a lot of info on other amazing bloggers, so keep on the look out for that!

oh and day 3! clouds:

{this may have been take before, possibly cheating}

have a wonderful evening! 

3 comments:

Holly said...

YES to both OSU and the Browns...WOOO!!! :-D So glad someone else is as big a Browns fan as me :)

Ashley Shelley - The Christian Wife Life said...

How cute are you! I'm so glad I found your blog! I love that you love sports and get into it like that haha. Even though you may not like the same team, I'm sure your man appreciates it. Looking forward to reading more.

Much love,
Ashley

Emily said...

why are you SO cute ALL the time?!


....it's sort of not fair :)

 
site design by designer blogs