Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hey girl Hey

Day 28: Write about your insecurities as a woman.

Is it terrible that I'm sitting here with a blank?
Sure, I'm insecure with the way I look sometimes...but it doesn't alter my life at all.
And sure, when I see friends succeed I get a little down on myself.

But it only takes me two seconds to open up Gods Word to know that He created me to be just as I am.

For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb. 
 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
Psalm 139: 13-14

Girlfriend you are wonderfully and fearfully made, and there isn't a single thing wrong with you. You were made to look just like you do. Embrace your beauty! Don't hid it away because you aren't skinny and blonde! Be proud of those hips and that gorgeous brown curly hair! And if you are blonde and skinny, good for you! :) Strut your stuff!
I hate so much that society has placed this 'What women should look like' on us...so maybe I'm dirty blonde and not straight blonde. And yes, I choose to eat the fat on a prime rib...does it make me a bad person?! No, friends it makes me normal.

I was wonderfully created.

Say it with me: I was wonderfully created.


Here's some exciting news: I would like to do a VLOG. I've been asked a couple questions via email, and would love to share some info about me. But I've only got like 2 questions...so thats where you come in!
Ask any question and I will for sure answer! Ask anything! Let your inquiring minds loose! Leave a comment with a question, or you can email me: meganw122@yahoo.com
I'll do it one week from today (May 17) with the announcement of my giveaway!

Be blessed!


No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs