Monday, May 2, 2011

Sweatshirts

Day 25. Style 31: Post a pic of your favorite comfy clothes

Here's the deal...I stinking love comfy clothes. The minute I walk in the door from work it's a shower and into shorts and a tshirt. Or when I get home from pretty much anything.

hair in pony tail
those rubber head bands
I love spandex
it's usually cold in my apartment so thus, the sweatshirt (of course that's a Browns sweatshirt)

I'm also going to be honest and tell you that I'm having some writers block right now.
So I'm going to go watch the Golden Girls...you stay beautiful!


5 comments:

Julia said...

Comfy clothes are also my favorite! Spandex are the best, aren't they? :)

DaisyGirl said...

I come straight home and change into my comfy clothes, too! On Saturday, I usually never get out of them. ha! My husband has to have the apartment much cooler than I would set it, so sweatshirts and flannel pants are my usual summer attire. :o) Hope you have a great day!

Emily said...

Girl I am RIGHT there with you! Totally rocking the sweats, hoodies, and headbands. Im actually wearing comfy (like exercise shorts and a college tshirt) to school today. Its just one of those days :) LOVE me some comfort! Love you!!

Sydney said...

Same here, Meg! I'm typically wearing a sweatshirt and a headband daily. :) Let's face it: We all love to be comfy, don't we? Oh, and about the writers block... me too girl! Me too. :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

The Golden Girls make everything better!

 
site design by designer blogs