Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day Trip!

I love road trips...I find that the trip to is most times better than the trip back.
But this time I think both trips we're pretty ok since this little one was in the back seat:


My older sister and I decided to make a day trip over to Tampa to see our little sister. And of course Reaggy wanted to see her auntie.

Our day in photos.

at lunch Reagan sat with mommy like a big girl!
(digging in mommys purse!)

on the way to the park!

hanging out with Droolz






lookin for fishys!



(this one's my favorite)


breathe. 365

Me, Melinda, and Droolz


best day.

I'm mean...how the heck could you not have a great day with the worlds cutest baby?
I'm so unbelievably thankful for these little moments Gods given me.


Day 16: Write a letter to your daughter, or a young girl in her life. Tell her what beauty means.

Dear my Reagan,
You've been blessed to be born into a family with some pretty good genes! :) And you are already growing up to be a beautiful little girl!
Right now you can't read this, but some time in the future I'll read it to you.
I want you to know Reaggy that your beautiful, and you'll continue to grow in beauty on the outside as well as the inside. Unfortunately, you're going to live in a world that cares more about what clothes your wearing than what's on your heart...so don't ever forget that it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that your clothes are from 'last season' like your Aunt, or that you might not be able to afford those super cute shoes.
God loves you any ways.
Beauty is when you realize that your heart is more beautiful than your face. It's when you become so confident in who you are that no one, or thing will make you forget that. I think I can say with a good amount of assurance that your mother and grandmother and aunts are all pretty confident women. And all are here for you. Because, there will most likely be a time in your life where someone makes you feel less beautiful than you are...and we'll be here to beat that person up :) ok, not really. But we'll be here for you.
Now Reaggy listen...what ever you do, don't let Grandpa Steiner dress you before school. I thought I was fine but Grandma and your mommy thought I left looking homeless, every one's got an opinion in this family. So far daddy's done a pretty good job of getting you dressed...sometimes colors are off, but you'll learn soon that boys aren't too good with fashion. Except your uncle Sonny, he'll most likely take you shopping when you get old enough. So far you've turned out to be a born shopper! I'm sure you get that from your mommy!
When you're old enough, remind your self every day about how truly beautiful you are. Put a sticky note on your bathroom mirror. The world gets to be an ugly place...but baby girl you are beautiful!
I love you so much you have no idea!
-Aunt Meggy

have a blessed day!
and ps. visit this lovely blog for a great giveaway!

1 comment:

DaisyGirl said...

Well, at first I was going to just tell you that I really enjoyed your pictures. But, by the time I got to the end, I was touched by more than your pictures. Your letter to little Reagan is good for all ladies to hear!

Hope you have a blessed day!

 
site design by designer blogs