Sunday, March 27, 2011

A weekend get-away

Hi loves!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The hubby and I scooted off to Sarasota for the weekend, to attend a wedding.

Our first one as a married couple <3

I wore my most favorite dress I (currently) own. I was a bit apprehensive though, because the wedding colors were also a purple color...but don't worry, I did not match the bridesmaids.

Here's a couple pictures from our weekend:

on our way!

window shopping :)

hello Sarasota!


<3 <3

loved this.

not a bad lookin couple if I do say so myself :)


I know it was only two days, but it was enough for me! Weekend getaways are a must!
It was so great getting to spend some time with just the two of us. Life moves so quickly anymore, we needed some down time...and none due to surgery!
I also found a wonderful new app for my iPhone for editing pictures: Instagram! So much fun.
And I think all those pictures count for the couple days I missed :)

Day 8: Have a beauty secret? Share it!
Me...beauty secret? HA!
Sorry ladies, I don't have any great tips when it comes to make up, or clothes.
However, I do have one thing to share.

We all have those mornings where those extra 20 need to be spent in the bed and not in the shower, it's actually most days for me when I have to be up too early.
I shower before bed when I have to be up early because I value sleep more than I do how I look in the morning. I've also got thin hair, which means I usually have greasy hair. I used to use baby powder to lighten up my hair (I read it in a magazine) but then Tresemme came out with this little wonder:


And now I just spray and go. It's wonderful.
Secret, not really, just a helpful tip for you non-morning ladies!


1 comment:

Emma said...

thanks for your sweet comment and the follow - so kind of you! i love of both of your blogs and am happy to be a new follower!! :)

 
site design by designer blogs