Thursday, January 13, 2011

this one's for you

9 day's from now I'll become his wife. I'll have his last name, move to his house, and drive his car. I'll cook him dinner, tell him goodnight, and wake up next to him.
Although there are so many things in my life that are about to completely change, there's one thing I know for sure won't: my girls.

You women are all beautiful on the inside out, and mean the world to me. Without you, I'd be pretty lost and lonely, mostly since I'm about to live with a boy!
So this is for you! I couldn't think of a better song than My girl by the Temptations. 'You're sunshine on a cloudy day'. You all have helped me through the biggest parts of my life. You've dropped everything you're doing to call me back when I needed it, or done something totally ridiculous to get me to smile. You've missed out on school functions, dates, and work to come see me. You've been the voice of reason in my life too many times that I'm willing to admit. You never let me forget the true potential God has for my life. You encourage me to take leaps of faith, and to never look back at a mistake. You've helped me realize that some boys just weren't worth all the trouble. And most importantly you make me realize that I have the greatest group of girl friends (and a mom and sisters) a girl could ever ask for.

I can not wait to share the biggest day of my life with you. I love you all so much.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs