Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Porches = happiness

Hello!
It's almost Friday again...where does time go?
As simple as I though this blog would be, there's a lot more too it! But I do it because I love it and because I love you (you, reading this)!

Just wanted to tell you have a fabulous week! And I'm working on a Hawaii blog! So many pictures to sift through! And stories...well the appropriate ones to tell you ladies on the Internet...what! it was my honeymoon!

I'm currently sitting on our porch, in our big white chairs, while the hubby smokes a giant cigar (that still takes some getting used too), and just thinking how much pure joy comes from sitting outside doing something you love.

Take a minute and go outside with a book, or your ipod, or go write. And if it's too cold out, go somewhere other than your room. I find doing things I love in other places than my room, enhances my experience while doing them...get your minds out of the gutter! ;)
But really, it gets you out of the norm. Sometimes things that aren't the norm are wonderful.

I'm actually fighting a bit of a cold and need to go to bed.
So go find a place of quiet!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs