Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

(from the worlds cutest dog)

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! It's always 'here before we know it' and 'gone in the blink of an eye'. But it's always filled with unexplainable amounts of joy in our hearts.


It was a bit strange waking up and knowing that next year I'll be in my own home (that I decorated!), waking up with my husband, and going to sit by our Christmas tree.

Highlight this year: Reaggy...it was her first Christmas! I keep hearing that next year will be better with her, but seeing her ripping the paper and then proceeding to eat it was priceless.

(ready to rumble)

(her first cell phone.)


Babys always remind me how simple life can be. No matter what age you are. I hope you got to stop and enjoy your wrapping paper like Reagan did, maybe not eat it, but took the time to enjoy it.

Enjoy slowing down this week! Not to mention, it's the best time of the year to be a couch potato because every tv station has their own version of 'The best of 2010'. Today I watched the 'Best 2010 Baseball endings' sadly, my team wasn't on it at all (Go Tribe).

Go enjoy all that candy Santa brought, and something 'the best of'!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs