Friday, February 3, 2012

instafriday

i have a 1250 word essay due sunday that i haven't started. i have a whole pile of spanish work due tomorrow that i haven't started. i have creative writing work to do, that i haven't started. and i have to redo a topic for my book of job class. oh! and i have a 10 page short story due tuesday that...you guessed it! i haven't started.

so naturally i'm blogging.

there's isn't a lot going on up stairs for me right now other than school so here's my life in the last week via pictures.

warning: cutest baby alert. 

saturday i got to babysit this cutie pie.
{her auntie rocks}

first pair of heels. you go girl.

this one is my FAVORITE EVER.

getting ready for bed with grandma.

sunday i watched Ohio State beat Michigan in bball. couldn't have 
spent my sunday in any better way. 

i attempted to get some reading done while watching the game, but it didn't work.

in case anyone missed it. 

oh, and then i made the worlds best bread pudding. seriously.

my drive home after work monday.

got an amazing email from my mommy.

i VOTED on tuesday! {republican and proud of it}

like every week, i get chipotle while at school...and went meatless! 

had lunch with a very wonderful long time friend!

tried to get some more reading done...worked out well.

i live in the coolest place in america. palm trees.

saw BEAUTY AND THE BEAST IN 3D WITH MY MOMMY!
beyond words.


honed in my inner hippie with wavy hair, a middle part, flowered shirt, and shades. 

had lunch with another friend!

and here i am on friday! it should be mentioned that i got coffee with my bff but didn't take a pic. lameo. 

happy friday! 

life rearranged


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love instafridays! cute pictures

Ashley Shelley - The Christian Wife Life said...

I love that hippie picture of you. :) Actually, who am I kidding, I love ALL of those pictures of you because you're so frickin adorable/gorgeous/lovable.

Steph said...

Your school life sounds resembles my last Spring semester in 2011. I was taking two writing courses, two film courses, and all 4 were writing intensive. Needless to say I never felt like I wasn't writing or watching or reading, but I always procrastinated somehow. You'll get it done!

Love these pics. You look adorable.

That Chipotle's bowl looks good!

And way to go, voter! I love people who vote.

Anonymous said...

cute blog. i am a new follower, check out my blog and if you like follow back.
-chelsea
chelseajuarbe.blogspot.com

Erin James said...

you are seriously one of my favorite instagram-ers! :)
these pics are sweet and i especially love the one with the first pair of high heels...how cute!

 
site design by designer blogs