Sunday, September 18, 2011

adventure

do you ever have those seasons in your life where you feel like you've just missed the whole season? you know, where you're just so busy you can't even remember what you ate for breakfast?

i've hit that season and i'm over it.

i'm busy, but not so busy where i shouldn't have time for...me. that's right, i want time for me.

i feel like there's a lot that's going to happen for me before January 1, 2012. seriously.
i'm working on somethings that are getting me so excited about the future and hoping that the Lord will bless them abundantly.

of course i'm not going to tell you what they are, so this way you'll be waiting in suspense. but, i would love your prayers for my new adventures.

don't you just love that word?

ad-ven-ture: participation in exciting undertakings or enterprises; a bold, risky undertaking; an exciting experience.

i just have to get going on these adventures. i feel like i've been given not only the road map i need but all the equipment to help me along the way. just get a move on!
any of you feel this way?

life is far too short to constantly be waiting for new and great opportunities to come to us, we have to go get them!

{via}

when i babysit regan we watch jake and the neverland pirates. they have a cute little show where they go on adventures and always run into captain hook and smee...i think i'm going to avoid the captain, but i'm off on an adventure. the best part is that i'm not going to physically travel or change my life drastically, just use all the talents the good Lord has given me.

happy sunday loves!


1 comment:

Annie said...

So excited for you! I'll be praying. Can't wait to hear what you're up to!

 
site design by designer blogs