So I've reached Day 31 on my Project 31 adventure.
It's been pretty fun if I do say so myself.
I've enjoyed so much how it's made me look at the woman I am today, even all the flaws. I've learned a lot, and begun to embrace my own beauty more.
Day 31: Write about your dreams and goals as a beautiful woman.
Have you noticed that half on 2011 has already moved passed us without even letting us think about it.
It's crazy to me that I've been married for (almost) 5 months, and that June 29 my niece will turn 1. Seriously.where.does.the.time.go?
I like to think, that I don't often dwell too much on my future. Sure I worry, but not as much as I used to. I'm finally at a point in my life where my future, is my future.
God's got the plans I don't.
But that doesn't mean I don't have certain things I want to achieve. What are they the question asks? Here's a couple:
1) I want to be a mom.
2) I want to start up an online women's ministry (which is actually in the works which I'm over the moon about).
3) I want to grow with Christ daily.
4) I want to become the best wife I can be.
5) I want to graduate with a Masters degree.
6) I want to buy a home.
7) I want to never turn down a challenge.
8) I want to write a book...and have it published.
9) I want to become a better friend.
10) I want to travel.
Some might just be dreams, but most are goals; things that I want to push myself to achieve. It's more than a to-do list (which I am majorly slacking on), their things I need to take my time with...you know, the big picture kind of things.
Do you have any goals?
Be blessed girlfriend, and if you blog, I defiantly think you should do Project 31!