Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sunshine

I literally have no idea why anyone lives anywhere else.

I don't mean to rub it in for those of you up where it might be chilly, but I got to sit on a beautiful beach today and soak up the sun with a best friend.

Life is wonderful.

Day 3: Who is someone who inspires beauty?
My mom.

Not just because she's the most beautiful woman I know, but because no matter what or who's around she's always herself. She has a mighty strong personality, and stands firm in what she believes in.
She is more confident (gee I wonder where I get it) than anyone I know, and has always put her family first. I can now honestly say I look up to my mom because she is such a shining example of beauty.
She looks great no matter what she puts on, but the best is that my mom has the greatest personality.
Since I was little, she always encouraged me to stand up for what I believe in and be myself. She has never given up on me no matter how big of a pain I may be. She's an encourager. She's the best cook. She's my confidant. She's my support system.
She radiates beauty.
And she's my mommy.


And my picture for the day is dedicated to all you couples who just can't seem to agree because it's just not how you were raised.
breathe.365.

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs