Sunday, March 13, 2011

Play Ball!

Baseball: America's favorite past time.


Who doesn't love a good baseball game with a hot dog and a cold drink?!
For dads birthday Friday night, we all headed up to the ball park to enjoy a Spring Training game! I've never been to a Spring Training game before, just over to the stadium to cheer on those Brevard Manatees! I must say, for Brevard county I was impressed with the turn out!

The game didn't go so well for the Washington Nationals, but the time we got to spend together was great.



Family: those people in your life that drive you insane, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

God has blessed me beyond measure with the most amazing family in the world (and it keeps growing!). I like to think that we're a normal family, but if you ask anyone whose been around us for a period of time, they'll tell you that we're anything but.
We're dysfunctional.
We argue.
We make fun of each other.
We avoid our mom when we did something wrong (still).
We always go to dad first to ask permission.
We always wanted more growing up, even though our parents gave us the moon.

As crazy as we are though, we're still family. The strongest bond between any people.

And boy are we bonded with each other! This is where I be honest: we're too close for comfort. But I wouldn't change it for the world.
We love each other more than anything.
Because our parents loved us more than anything.

I couldn't imagine what life would be like with out a family like mine.

Anybody a fan of that great tv show Everybody loves Raymond? Great show huh, with the funny parents that are always at the sons house.
Yep well I think we could start a show called Everybody loves the Hollowells.

God has just blessed my sister and brother in law with the opportunity to move...right across from grandma and grandpa!

Being a close family just went up a whole nother level.

Here's to bbqs and nights spent in the pool!

No comments:

 
site design by designer blogs