Sunday, October 16, 2011

day 16 {short, sweet, and to the point}

Ephesians 4: 17
With the Lord’s authority I say this: Live no longer as the Gentiles do, for they are hopelessly confused.


I’m easily confused. when it comes to school I’m not the kind of girl to get it on the first try…and if we’re talking about math, it would take a long while.

what I really get confused about is when I talk to non believers…how do they live life without Him?

I’m really loving the simplicity of this verse. we are no longer like the confused wondering around this earth. we have a meaning to life. we have a Savior Who loves us more than we could ever imagine.

I’m ok with being confused when it comes to school and math problems, but I’m really glad I’m not confused when it comes to God.

challenge: bask in His love, and the non-confusion that comes with it.

God we love You and today we spend our Sunday praising You! bless us as we get ready for the week ahead God. I thank You for all Your blessings and Your Son Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me smile :) I often think about where I stand today with my beliefs and such, and always wonder 'how' I managed to get by in the past, without Him?

 
site design by designer blogs