Thursday, July 7, 2011

cath up time

Hi loves! this past week was a whirlwind of fun. from 1st birthday parties to fireworks, to laughing until it hurts, to Harry Potter world, to taking funny pictures, to butter beer.

it was such a blessing to be able to take a week off of work and enjoy the company of my best friend, and enjoy summer.

here's my week in photos.





{red white and blue cupcakes}






{smash cake}





such a great week! but, I'm ready to go back to work :) who would have thunk it?

how was your fourth of july???

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh the cupcakes! They turned out so great! Did you really go to Harry Potter World? That sounds like so much fun :)

I watched 2 sets of fireworks and spent some amazing time with my family and Andrew. It was bliss. I was sad to see it end.

 
site design by designer blogs